The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for use within a Modbus RTU/ASCII network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system.
Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
- Modbus connection via 9-pos. D-SUB socket
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- Maximum of 8 PCP devices can be connected
- Data transmission speed in Modbus of 1.2 kbps to 115.2 kbps (configurable)
- Rotary coding switches for setting the Modbus address and for configuration
- Supported Modbus addresses from 1 to 99
- Shipbuilding and UL approvals
Key Commercial Data
||Page 172 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number