The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to acquire analog voltage and current signals.
- Short update time of 1 ms, maximum for all channels
- Sensor supply with channel-specific integrated short-circuit and overload protection
- Bus-synchronous provision of input values with very low jitter (< 10 μs)
- Measured value acquisition with 16-bit resolution
- 4 differential signal inputs
- Connection of sensors in 2, 3, and 4-wire technology
- Current ranges: 0 mA ... 20 mA, 4 mA ... 20 mA, ±20 mA
- Voltage ranges: 0 V ... 10 V, ±10 V, 0 V ... 5 V, ±5 V
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Page 194 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number