The configurable temperature transducer with 3-way isolation is suitable for the connection of thermocouples.
The measured values are converted into a linear current or voltage signal.
The device can either be configured via DIP switches or, with extended functionality, via the S-PORT using the software (FDT/DTM). The measuring transducer supports fault monitoring.
- Power supply possible via the foot element (TBUS)
- For J and K thermocouples according to IEC 60584
- Error indication via diagnostic LED and analog signal
- Temperature measuring range of -150°C to +1350°C
- Highly-compact temperature transducer for electrical isolation, conversion, amplification, and filtering of thermocouple signals to create standard signals
- Internal cold junction compensation
- Input and output signals can be configured via DIP switches
- 3-way isolation
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 108 (C-7-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number