The slim MINI MCR-SL-R-UI... potiposition transducer has a width of only 6.2 mm and converts potentiometer positions as a percentage to an analog standard signal. If the potentiometer range cannot be utilized to the full, an externally accessible slide switch is used to set the upper and lower potiposition end values. The output signal between 0 and 100% is based on this fixed end value.
The DIP switches are accessible on the side of the housing and allow the following parameters to be configured:
- Output signal,
- Automatic potentiometer detection,
- Open circuit detection slider and
- Fault evaluation type.
Power (19.2 V DC to 30 V DC) can be supplied through connection terminals on the modules or in conjunction with the DIN rail connector.
- Power supply possible via the foot element (TBUS)
- Automatic potentiometer detection without manual adjustment
- Error indication via diagnostic LED and analog signal
- For 100 Ω to 100 kΩ potentiometers
- potentiometer signals to create standard signals
- Configurable measuring range and output signals
- Highly-compact potentiometer transducer for electrical isolation, conversion, amplification, and filtering of
- Input and output signals can be configured via DIP switches
- 3-way isolation
- A potentiometer sub-range can be linearized via the "teach-in" switch on the device
Key Commercial Data
||Page 111 (C-7-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number