The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station. It serves to measure voltage or current signals.
- Two analog single-ended signal inputs for the connection of either voltage or current signals
- Connection of the sensors using the 2 or 3-wire system
- Three current measuring ranges: 0 mA to 20 mA, ±20 mA, 4 mA to 20 mA
- Two voltage measuring ranges: 0 V to 10 V, ±10 V
- Presetting of both channels to measuring range of 4 mA to 20 mA
- Configuration of the channels independently of one another via INTERBUS
- Measured values can be displayed in four different formats