The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It allows communication with smart field devices using the standardized communication protocols INTERBUS and HART. It provides both analog and digital communication. The analog signal transmits the process information. The modulated digital signal enables bidirectional communication to the sensor (with HART capabilities) at the same time.
- A hand-held operator panel can be connected
- A maximum of 5 HART devices can be connected per channel
- Polling and burst modes
- Two differential signal inputs for current sensors
- FDT/DTM support
- Measured value acquisition with 16-bit resolution
- Point-to-point and multi-drop connections possible
- Sensor connection with 2-wire connection technology
Key Commercial Data
||Page 195 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number