The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to operate standard I/O devices with serial interfaces on a bus system.
- One serial RS-232 input and output channel
- Various protocols supported
- Transmission speeds can be set up to 38400 Baud
- Number of data bits, stop bits and parity can be set
- 4 kbyte receive buffer and 1 kbyte transmit buffer
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Page 296 (AX-2009)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number