The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to acquire analog voltage and current signals.
- Two analog single-ended signal inputs for the connection of either voltage or current signals
- Connection of sensors in 2 and 3-conductor technology
- Three current measuring ranges: 0 mA to 20 mA, ±20 mA, 4 mA to 20 mA
- Two voltage measuring ranges: 0 V to 10 V, ±10 V
- Both channels preset to the 4 mA to 20 mA measuring range
- Channels are configured independently of one another via INTERBUS
- Measured values can be represented in four different formats
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Follow us! Get the latest information about cyber security, remote services, and much more.mGuard Cyber Security on Twitter