The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It has one floating SPDT relay contact.
The terminal is suitable for switching inductive and capacitive loads.
The terminal can be used in the PELV area and in the AC area.
For switching voltages below 12 V or currents below 100 mA, please use the IB IL 24/230 DOR 1/W terminal.
- Safe isolation according to EN 50178
- Floating connection for one actuator
- Nominal current at the output: 2.2 A
- Total current of the terminal: 2.6 A
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Solutions for the digital future – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Push-in connection technology allows you to wire your entire application easily and safely.More information on push-in technology