INTERBUS Inline power-level terminals enable standard three-phase motors to be switched, protected, and monitored via INTERBUS.
The terminals in the product range are available as direct and reversing starters in electronic and electromechanical versions.
Each power-level terminal is equipped with electronic motor protection and provides the same advantages as the INTERBUS motor starter, such as motor current monitoring, overcurrent protection, and quick shutdown according to IEC. The integrated controller supports motor current parameterization via INTERBUS in the performance ranges from 15 W to 1.5 kW and 0.1 kW to 3.7 kW.
As with all Inline automation terminals, the power-level terminals can be snapped on and mounted on a DIN rail without tools.
Labeling is carried out directly on the module using the familiar zack marker strip and a snap-on label with large-surface labeling option.
Additional features include:
- Mains voltage up to 400 V AC 3~
- Mains output power: electronic: 15 W to 1.5 kW, electromechanical version: 0.1 kW to 3.7 kW
- Manual local operation without bus supported
- Can be extended with brake function as an option
- Thermal motor monitoring using Inline thermistor terminal
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Connectors and connection systems for AC and DC.Find out more