>> Replacement product (module electronics) for motor starter: 28 36 939 IBS IP 400 VFD 1-3A DI 4/4 without lower part of housing
27 32 871 IBS IP 400 MBH - see motor starter accessories) <<
The motor starter modules enable three-phase standard motors to be switched via INTERBUS and are available with two housing variants.
The standard housing with IP54 protection is especially suited for direct use in conveyor technology machines and systems, whereas the stainless steel variant with IP67 protection is designed for installation in food industry systems.
Given that they are available in various versions, INTERBUS motor starters cover the most important applications.
The 1- and 2-channel motor starters enable direct drives to be controlled and there are reversing load versions for applications involving different drive directions.
If different speeds are required, the variable frequency drives provide the appropriate control, reliably connected with a motor connection line of up to 5 meters.
Additional features include:
- Easy installation and plug-in connections
- Replaceable module electronics
- Power networking:
Motor starter 400 V AC/20 A
Variable frequency drive 500 V AC/20 A
- Comprehensive status and diagnostics displays on the module
- Startup without bus possible with manual operate function (with VFD also via RS-232)
- Initiator inputs for the connection of sensors
- Stainless steel housing which is extremely resistant to cleaning agents
- Sheet-steel housing, ideal for use in systems, with plug-in cable feed-throughs for pre-assembled cables.
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Connectors and connection systems for AC and DC.Find out more