These INTERBUS analog output modules can be used to connect all actuators which work with the standardized voltage or current ranges 0-10 V or 0 (4) - 20 mA or -10 V to +10 V.
- Both signals are made available simultaneously for all channels, so that "current" and "voltage" actuators can be mixed.
- All commercially available actuators can be connected without additional interconnecting terminals.
- Diagnostic LEDs provide information on the operating status at any time.
- All modules can be individually labeled on the large pull-out labeling field. The insert cards can be prepared by hand, or by plotter or printer.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, the electronics of the module can be easily replaced. The passive termination block remains mounted on the rail. This means that the replacement process can be carried out in a just a few seconds and without the need for tools.
- The fuses are accessible from outside, so that a fault can be cleared quickly.
- The connection to protective earth ground is made directly via the DIN rail.
- The conventional labeling materials (Zack strip ZB-6, etc.) can be used to label the termination blocks.
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Connectors and connection systems for AC and DC.Find out more