The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to acquire analog current signals from active and passive sensors.
- Eight analog single-ended signal inputs for the connection of active and passive current sensors
- Connection of sensors in 2 and 3-conductor technology
- Provision of a short-circuit protected supply voltage for passive sensors (UiS; default 24 V)
- Various current measuring ranges
- Channels are configured independently of one another via INTERBUS
- Measured values can be represented in five different formats
- 16-bit analog/digital converter
- Diagnostic indicators
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Follow us! Get the latest information about cyber security, remote services, and much more.mGuard Cyber Security on Twitter