The brake module is a passive, electronic brake control switch which can be snapped on the power-level terminal block using a 3-pos. inverted COMBICON plug.
The connection to the brake is made using a 2-pos. COMBICON plug with a connection cross section of up to 2.5 mm².
- Connection option for an external passive brake module
- Hand-held operator panel mode
- Integrated electronic motor protection in accordance with IEC 60947-4
- Safe isolation between mains voltage and 24 V supply voltage according to EN 50178
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Motor control via OUT process data
- Motor current monitoring
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 243 (C-8-2013)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number