>>! Spare product (module electronics) for the motor starter: 28 36 832 IBS IP 400 ELR R-3A DI 4/4 without housing lower part 27 32 871 IBS IP 400 MBH - see motor starter accessories) !<<
The motor starter modules allow three-phase standard motors to be switched via INTERBUS and are available with two housing variants.
The standard housing in IP54 protection is especially suited for direct use in machines and systems in conveyor technology, whereas the high-grade steel variant in IP67 protection is designed for installation in food industry systems.
Since they are available in different versions, INTERBUS motor starters cover the most important applications.
The 1 and 2-channel motor starters allow direct drives to be controlled and there are reversing load versions for applications involving different drive directions.
If different speeds are required, the variable frequency drives provide the right control.
The features include:
- Easy installation and pluggable connections
- Removable module electronics
- Power networking:
Motor starter 400 V AC / 20 A
Variable frequency drive 500 V AC / 20 A
- Comprehensive status and diagnostics displays on the module
- Startup without bus possible with manual operate function (with VFD also with RS-232)
- Initiator inputs for the connection of sensors and
- High-grade steel housing, which is extremely resistant to cleaning agents and
- Sheet steel housing, ideal for use in the plant, with pluggable cable feed-throughs for ready-assembled cable.