The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
The single-channel power-level terminal for reversing load features electronic motor protection. It enables a three-phase asynchronous motor to be switched, protected, and monitored via a bus system.
The terminal enables a three-phase asynchronous motor to be switched, protected, and monitored via a bus system.
- Connection option for an external passive brake module
- Hand-held operator panel mode
- Safe isolation between mains voltage and 24 V supply voltage according to EN 50178
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Integrated electronic motor protection in accordance with IEC 60947-4
- Motor current monitoring
- Motor control via OUT process data
Key Commercial Data
||Page 220 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number