INTERBUS ST analog input modules
The wide range of INTERBUS analog input modules makes it possible to choose the ideal product for a variety of applications.
All commercially available analog standard sensors with voltage or current signals can be detected. Particular features of the INTERBUS analog input modules are:
- High accuracy of measurement
- Extremely rapid acquisition of measurement values
- Very good interference and common mode suppression
- A constant voltage source for the connection of passive sensors
Moreover, a host of measures guarantee a high standard of operational reliability, even under extreme industrial environmental conditions. In addition to integrated safety systems, such as:
- Watchdog monitoring of the processor, or
- Monitoring the supply voltage, in particular, comprehensive EMC measures, for example, a new shielding concept.
There is a separate shield connection option for each input, without extra external wiring necessary. The connection to protective earth ground is created automatically when the module is snapped onto the DIN rail.
Solutions for the digital future – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Push-in connection technology allows you to wire your entire application easily and safely.More information on push-in technology