INTERBUS ST standard analog input modules
The wide range of INTERBUS analog input modules makes it possible to choose the ideal product for a variety of applications.
All commercially available analog standard sensors with voltage or current signals can be connected. Particular features of the INTERBUS analog input modules are:
- High accuracy of measurement
- Extremely rapid acquisition of measurement values
- Very good interference and common mode suppression
- A constant voltage source for the connection of passive sensors
Moreover, a host of measures guarantee a high standard of operational reliability, even under extreme industrial environmental conditions. In addition to integrated safety systems, such as:
- Watchdog monitoring of the processor, or
- Monitoring the supply voltage, in particular, comprehensive EMC measures, for example, a new shielding concept
There is a separate shield connection option for each input, without extra external wiring necessary. The connection to protective earth ground is created automatically when the module is snapped onto the DIN rail.
All the typical advantages of INTERBUS ST handling, such as multi-wire connection method and plug-in electronics are available.
Innovations for your success – experience them now.Discover the HIGHLIGHTS
Follow us! Get the latest information about cyber security, remote services, and much more.mGuard Cyber Security on Twitter