The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to evaluate magnetostrictive position sensors with start/stop interface.
The module determines the position by measuring the runtime of one or more mechanical waves in the connected magnetostrictive position sensors.Using the known propagation velocity of these mechanical waves, the module calculates the position of the magnets on the magnetostrictive position sensors.The positions are determined asynchronously to the Axioline F local bus.
- 2 channels for magnetostrictive position sensors with start/stop interface
- 5 stop events per channel
- Automatic parameter upload
- 4 digital inputs
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Partially coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number