The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
This terminal is a precise and fast input module. It is designed to connect load cells, force transducers, mass pressure transducers, and similar devices. The terminal is based on strain gauges.
You can connect the strain gauges using 6 or 4-conductor technology.
The measured value can be output directly on a weight display via a serial interface.
There are two options for data exchange:
- via process data
- via PCP Compact (both inputs in the “Analog Values” PCP object)The measured values are represented by standardized 16-bit values.
The measured values are represented by standardized 16-bit values.
- 2 high-precision inputs for strain gauge
- Measuring ranges adjusted with nominal characteristic values upon delivery
- Manual entry of characteristic values
- Process data update can be parameterized in increments between 200 µs and 100 ms
- Path adjustment in the process environment
- 2-point adjustment
- Connection of the strain gauges with 6- and 4-wire technology
- Advanced open circuit detection
- Sensor supply of up to 115 mA (8 load cells with 350 Ω per channel)
- Per channel: low-resistance, floating N/O contact
- Serial interface for external weight displays
- Channels are parameterized independently of one another via the bus system
- Tara device
- Status message when zero point is reached and resting of measured value
Key Commercial Data
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number