The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire and output digital signals.
The filter times of the inputs can be adjusted to increase noise immunity.
Filter times of 100 μs enable the user to implement a counter function with a maximum input frequency of 5 kHz in the application.
The outputs are protected against short circuit and overload.
- 16 digital inputs according to EN 61131-2 type 1 and type 3
- 24 V DC, 2.4 mA
- Connection of sensors in single-wire technology
- Filter times can be adjusted in three increments: < 100 µs, 1000 µs or 3000 µs
- Maximum input frequency: 5 kHz
- 8 digital outputs
- 24 V DC, 2 A
- Connection of actuators in 2-wire technology
- Minimum update time of < 150 µs
- Device rating plate stored
Key Commercial Data
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number