The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station. It has a floating SPDT relay contact. The terminal block is suitable for switching inductive loads. The terminal can be used in the SELV area and in the AC area. Observe the appropriate regulations and safety notes when using the terminal in the AC area. Please use the IB IL 24/230 DOR 1/W terminal for switching voltages under 12 V or currents under 100 mA.
- Safe isolation according to EN 50178
- Floating connection for one actuator
- Nominal current at the output: 2.2 A
- Total current of the terminal: 2.6 A
- Diagnostic and status indicators