The bus coupler is intended for use within a CANopen® network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system.
Up to 63 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
A corresponding EDS file is available for integrating the Inline station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- Auto baud rate detection in the CANopen® network
- Programmable modes for behavior in the event of an error
- Emergency messages
- Integrated termination resistor can be switched on or off via DIP switch
- Supports two SDO servers simultaneously
- Trigger modes: event, timer, remote request
- Node and life guarding
- Connection to CANopen® with 5-pos. MINI COMBICON connector
Key Commercial Data
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number