The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
The counter terminal acquires and processes fast pulse sequences from sensors. It has a counter input (source), a control input (gate), and a switching output that can be freely parameterized. The switching output is set independently of the terminal. Fast response times can therefore be achieved, which are independent of both the bus and controller.
The terminal can be operated in four different operating modes: frequency measurement, event counting, time measurement, and pulse generation (pulse generator).
- 24 V sensor supply including monitoring
- Gate input
- 16-bit counter value for time measurement
- Four operating modes: event counting, time or state-controlled frequency measurement, time measurement (period or pulse length), and pulse generator
- Processing of 5 V or 24 V signals
- Input frequency of up to 100 kHz
- 1 counter
- 24-bit counter value for event counting and frequency measurement
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 213 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number