The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for use within an EtherNet/IP™ network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system.
Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
A corresponding EDS file is available for integrating the Inline station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- Up to 61 terminals (16 PCP devices) can be connected
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- EtherNet/IP™, Version 1.2
- Web-based management
- 2 RJ45 connections
- Automatic speed detection of the system bus
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 168 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number