The module is intended for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire signals from resistive temperature sensors.
The module supports all common platinum and nickel sensors according to DIN EN 60751 and SAMA. Cu10, Cu50, and Cu53 sensors are also supported.
- 8 analog input channels for the connection of resistance temperature detectors (RTD)
- Linear inputs 500 Ω
- Connection of sensors with 2- and 4-wire technology
- Integrated, digital sensor linearization
- Standardized measured value representation directly in °C, °F or Ω
- Measured value display in 16-bit format or floating point format
- 8 Hz measuring dynamics per channel
- Programmable filters
- Short-circuit protected inputs
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Temperature stability
- Very high level of noise immunity
- Low noise emission
- Installation monitoring by means of “Channel scout” function
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 161 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number