The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
The module is used to operate standard I/O devices with serial interfaces on a bus system.
Thanks to special engineering measures and tests, the module can be used under extreme ambient conditions.
- A serial input and output channel in RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 format
- Various protocols supported
- Transmission speed can be set up to 250,000 baud
- Parameterization via the PDI channel
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Partially coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 163 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number