The module is designed for use within an Axioline˽F station.
It is used to acquire and output digital signals.
The filter times of the inputs can be adjusted to increase noise immunity.
Filter times of 100 μs enable the user to implement a counting function with a maximum input frequency of 5 kHz in the application.
The outputs are protected against short circuit and overload.
- 8 digital inputs
- 24 V DC, 2.4 mA
- Connection of sensors in single-wire technology
- Filter times can be adjusted in three increments: < 100 µs, 1000 µs or 3000 µs
- Maximum input frequency: 5 kHz
- 8 digital outputs
- 24 V DC, 500 mA
- Connection of actuators in single-wire technology
- Minimum update time of < 100 μs
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Page 154 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number