The Axioline E device is designed for use within a Sercos® network.
It enables the operation of up to eight IO-Link sensors/actuators and is also used to acquire digital signals.
The device is designed for use in systems manufacturing.
It is suitable for use without a control cabinet under harsh industrial conditions.
The Axioline E device can be used on tool platforms, directly on welding robots or in conveying technology, for example.
- Connection to Sercos network using M12connectors (D-coded)
- Transmission speed of 100 Mbps with a minimum cycle time of 250 µs
- Connection of four IO-Link devices with additional digital input
- Connection of four IO-Link actuators with additional power supply
- Connection of IO-Link ports using M12connectors (A-coded, 5-pos.)
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Short-circuit and overload protection of the sensor supply
- IP65/IP67 degree of protection
Key Commercial Data
||Page 235 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number