The Axioline E device is designed for use within an Ethernet network (Modbus/TCP).
It is used to acquire and output digital signals.
The device is designed for use in systems manufacturing.
It is suitable for use without a control cabinet under harsh industrial conditions.
The Axioline E device can be used on tool platforms, directly on welding robots or in conveying technology, for example.
- Connection to Ethernet network using M12connectors (D-coded)
- Transmission speed of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps
- Connection of digital sensors and actuators using M12connectors (A-coded)
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Short-circuit and overload protection of the sensor supply
- IP65/IP67 degree of protection
Key Commercial Data
||Page 231 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number