The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire analog voltage and current signals.
- 8 analog, bipolar input channels for the connection of either voltage or current signals
- Connection of sensors in 2-wire technology
- Voltage ranges: 0 V ... 10 V, ±10 V, 0 V ... 5 V, ±5 V
- Current ranges: 0 mA ... 20 mA, 4 mA ... 20 mA, ±20 mA
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Partially coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 157 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number