The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to output analog current and voltage signals.
- Short update time of < 1 ms
- Short-circuit-proof current outputs
- Bipolar outputs
- Measured value acquisition with 16-bit resolution
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 200 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number