The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to acquire signals from resistive temperature sensors.
The terminal supports all common platinum and nickel sensors according to DIN EN 60751 and SAMA.
Cu10, Cu50, and Cu53 sensors as well as KTY81 and KTY84 sensors are also supported.
The measuring temperature is represented by 16-bit values in two process data words (one word per channel).
- Pt, Ni, Cu, KTY sensor types according to DIN and SAMA
- Measured value acquisition with 16-bit resolution
- Channel scout for optical channel identification
- Connection of sensors in 2, 3, and 4-wire technology
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 199 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number