The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
This terminal can be used to acquire signals from standard thermocouples.
It supports 13 different types of thermocouples according to DIN EN 60584-1 and DIN 43710, as well as a linear voltage input of -15 mV to +85 mV.
- 2 differential inputs for thermocouples or linear voltage
- 1 input for an external cold junction, Pt 1000 or Ni 1000
- The channels are parameterized independently of one another via the bus system
- Internal detection and compensation of cold junction temperature (configurable)
- Absolute and differential temperature measurement (configurable)
- Measured values can be represented in three different formats
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 198 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number