The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to acquire analog voltage and current signals.
- Short update time of 1 ms, maximum for all channels
- Sensor supply with channel-specific integrated short-circuit and overload protection
- Bus-synchronous provision of input values with very low jitter (< 10 μs)
- Measured value acquisition with 16-bit resolution
- 4 differential signal inputs
- Connection of sensors in 2, 3, and 4-wire technology
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 194 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number