The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It enables the 24 V supply voltage to be fed into the main circuit (UM).
In addition, this terminal can be used to supply power for a 24 V segment circuit (US).
- Supply of the 24 V main voltage UM
- Feed-in or provision of the 24 V segment voltage US
- Main circuit protected by an external fuse
- Segment circuit can be protected by an external fuse
- Can be used under extreme ambient conditions
- Extended temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C (see “Tested successfully: use under extreme ambient conditions” in the data sheet)
- Coated PCBs
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 174 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number