The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
This terminal provides an 8-channel input module with two linear resistance ranges for resistance temperature detectors, and a voltage range for thermocouples.
This terminal supports, for example:– Platinum and nickel sensors, e.g., Pt 100, Pt 1000, Ni 100, and Ni 1000 according to EN 60751 and DIN 43760– All standard thermocouples according to EN 60584-1 and DIN 43710
Communication is via the parameter channel (PCP) or via the process data.
- 8 temperature sensor inputs
- 3-conductor connection for resistance temperature detectors (Pt 100, Ni 100, Pt 1000, Ni 1000, and others)
- 2-conductor connection for thermocouples
- Internal and external detection and compensation of cold junction temperature (configurable)
- Individual current input, 1 A for total current transformer for heating current monitoring
- Scan time: 20 ms (for all channels)
- Maximum 50 Hz/60 Hz suppression
- High precision and noise immunity
- Temperature stability
- High-resolution temperature, voltage, and resistance measurement
- Resistance values (R0) can be preset separately by means of parameterization
- Channels are parameterized independently of one another
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Channel scout functionality, for optical channel identification during startup
Key Commercial Data
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number