The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is used to operate standard I/O devices with serial interfaces on a bus system.
- A serial input and output channel in RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 format
- Various protocols supported
- Transmission speed can be set up to 250,000 baud
- Number of data bits, stop bits and parity can be set
- Parameterization via process data
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Page 207 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number