The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It can be used to integrate a lower-level PROFIBUS system into the Inline station and therefore into the bus system used.
Within the Inline station, the terminal acts as a PROFIBUS master for the lower-level PROFIBUS system or as a PROFIBUS slave for a higher-level PROFIBUS system.
As a PROFIBUS master, the terminal can be used to integrate standard-compliant PROFIBUS slaves into all INTERBUS or PROFINET-based controllers from Phoenix Contact.
As a PROFIBUS slave, the terminal can be used to integrate a Phoenix Contact controller into any PROFIBUS-based systems (gateway).
- PROFIBUS master/slave
- Transmission speed: 12 Mbps, maximum
- Diagnostic and error messages are exchanged
Local bus features
- 500 kbps and 2 Mbps transmission speed (automatic detection)
- Maximum data width: 32 words
- Serial interface with inserted memory stick for storing the configuration data
- DIP switch for setting the data width
- Direct PROFIBUS configuration in PC Worx
- Integration of process variables using the connection editor
- Integration of third-party devices using GSD