The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It is a multi-master-capable DALI master and is used to control lights with DALI ballasts according to IEC 62386 (formerly IEC 60929).
Furthermore, the terminal supports multi-master operation for communication with Tridonic MSensors.
For integrated DALI bus supply, the terminal requires a 24 V DC supply. This can be implemented automatically via potential jumper UM or alternatively via connector 1.
- DALI master with integrated DALI bus supply
- Sends and receives 2 and 3-byte DALI commands
- DALI supply can be switched off
- Suitable for both single and multi-master operation
- Safe electrical isolation of the DALI bus
- DALI bus protected against unintentional connection of mains voltage (up to 250 V AC)
- Communication via process data
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number