The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It can be used to integrate a lower-level CAN bus system into the Inline station and therefore into the bus system used.
Within the Inline station, the terminal acts as a CAN master for the lower-level CAN system.
- Protocol: transparent mode
- Transmission speed: 1 Mbps, maximum
- Diagnostic and error messages are exchanged via the status word
Local bus features
- Transmission speed: 500 kbps
- Maximum data width of 2 x 64 bytes (= 128 bytes = 64 words)
- Data channel width: 126 bytes
- Command/status word width: 2 bytes
- Serial interface with inserted memory stick for storing the configuration data
- DIP switch for setting the data width
- Local diagnostic and status indicators