Complete package for remote maintenance infrastructure
Based on a rough design from the customer, for example, from the "Evaluation and design workshop for secure remote maintenance" (package 4), this package can be used to draw up a sufficiently detailed design for practical implementation and to set up the necessary central infrastructure for the customer.
• 5 days of onsite professional services with a maximum of 2 trips.
• Review and, if necessary, expansion of the Internet teleservice concept (around 2.5 days)
o Machine/system side
o Service workstations
o Central infrastructure
o Overall resulting network structure
o Integration topics (product ranges, operation, retrofitting, service process)
o Roll-out and startup of new FL MGUARD field devices
o Operation and maintenance
• Installation and startup of the central infrastructure (around 2.5 days)
o Integration in the customer's IT infrastructure
o Installation and basic configuration of VPN gateways
(usually based on FL MGUARD BLADE or FL MGUARD DELTA)
o Startup and induction for Device Manager (FL MGUARD DM ...)
To be provided/completed by the customer
• Contact person with basic knowledge and some experience in the use of FL MGUARD devices plus a rough design for the Internet teleservice.
• Contact person from the customer's IT department for necessary network integration.
• Contact person from electrical design and servicing, especially for integration topics.
• FL MGUARD components for the central infrastructure (usually FL MGUARD BLADEPACK with at least 2 FL MGUARD BLADE ... or 2 x FL MGUARD DELTA, each with FL MGUARD LIC VPN 250 or FL MGUARD LIC VPN 250 Group).
• Software license for the FL MGUARD DM .... Device Manager.
• Server system(s) and client PC(s) and the network connections needed for the FL MGUARD DM ....