Evaluation and design workshop for secure remote maintenance
Design consultation and practical testing of secure remote maintenance for machines and systems via the Internet using FL MGUARD firewall/VPN appliances.
• Loan of up to 4 FL MGUARD devices for the secure VPN connection of 2 machines or systems and 2 service workstations to a central infrastructure (VPN gateways) that can be accessed via the Internet for evaluation, and access to an instance of the Device Manager (FL MGUARD DM ...) for device configuration for 30 days.
• Hotline support by phone or e-mail for 30 days.
• Total of 3 days of professional services, including 2 days on site.
• First day (on site): Design consultation for secure remote maintenance of machines and systems via the Internet using FL MGUARD firewall/VPN appliances. Agreement with the customer about the selection and connection of systems and service workstations for evaluation. Clarification of the applications and protocols used for remote maintenance and any requirements from the customer's IT department.
• Second day: Installation of the customer-specific Device Manager instance and preparation of the device configurations.
• 3rd day (on site): Setup and startup of FL MGUARD test devices. Induction in the configuration and in working with the Device Manager. Test mode and discussion of further action following successful completion of the evaluation phase.
To be provided/completed by the customer
• 1 - 2 machines or systems (or representative lab installation) and 1 - 2 service workstations for setting up the evaluation scenario.
• Network diagrams of the relevant environments (system network, service network). Information on the applications and protocols used for remote monitoring.
• Disconnection and return of the loan devices after 30 days.