The ILC 191 ME/INC modular small-scale controller for the Inline I/O system is at the heart of Easy Automation. The new ILC 1X1 series is characterized by its support for the Modbus/TCP and PROFINET Ethernet-based protocols. A new feature is the support for an optional SD card. The controller already has 8 digital inputs and 4 outputs, a two-channel pulse/direction/PWM interface, an integrated RS-232 interface and RS-485/RS-422 interface, a two-channel fast counter with a cut-off frequency of up to 200 kHz, and two incremental encoder inputs for asymmetrical incremental encoders.
- Numerous protocols supported such as: HTTP, FTP, SNTP, SNMP, SMTP, SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Large program memory and mass storage (1024 kB/1024 kB)
- Modbus/TCP server
- HTML 5
- Free engineering with PC Worx Express (IEC 61131-3)
- Integrated pulse/direction/PWM interface
- Integrated RS-485/RS-422 interface
- Integrated fast counters and incremental encoder inputs
- Web server, FTP server, and Flash file system
Key Commercial Data
||Page 477 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number