The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
It can be used to connect INTERFACE modules to the Inline station and thus the bus system used via the INTERFACE system bus.
- Easy connection of INTERFACE EEM and/or EMM modules
- Transmission speed: 500 kbps
- Data width in the local bus can be set via DIP switches or memory stick configuration depending on the number of connected INTERFACE devices
- Maximum data width from the INTERFACE system bus to the local bus: 32 words (including PCP)
- Maximum data width from the local bus to the INTERFACE system bus: 16 words
- Parameterization, configuration, and diagnostics via FDT/DTM (Field Device Tool/Device Type Manager) supported
- Serial interface (S-PORT) can be used to connect a memory stick
- Memory stick can be used for configuration backup
- Applications: motor and energy management; switching, protection, and monitoring of drives