The bus coupler for the PROFIBUS has 4 digital outputs and 8 digital inputs. This package contains all the necessary Inline connectors for connecting the supply and the I/Os.
For project planning, the relevant GSD (device master data) file can be downloaded in the download area of Phoenixcontact.com.
The Inline terminals can be labeled using pull-out labeling fields. The fields have insert cards that can be labeled individually to suit the application. Additionally, there is the ZBFM-6... Zack marker strip for labeling the terminal points.
- PROFIBUS connection via 9-pos. D-SUB socket
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- Connection of up to 61 other Inline devices
- Connection of a maximum of 16 PCP devices
- DP/V1 for class 1 and class 2 masters
- PROFIBUS data transmission speed of 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps
- I&M functions
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- IO-Link call
- Operation of PROFIsafe devices
Key Commercial Data
||Page 173 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number