The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for use within a PROFIBUS network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system.
Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
A corresponding GSD file is available for integrating the Inline station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- PROFIBUS connection via 9-pos. D-SUB socket
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- Connection of a maximum of 16 PCP devices
- DP/V1 for class 1 and class 2 masters
- PROFIBUS data transmission speed of 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps
- I&M functions
- IO-Link call
- Operation of PROFIsafe devices
Key Commercial Data
||Page 173 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number