The bus coupler represents the link between an EtherCAT® network and the Axioline F system.
Up to 63 Axioline F devices can be connected to an existing EtherCAT® system using the bus coupler.
- 2 RJ45 connections
- Rotary encoding switch
- Automatic addressing
- Station mapped as a modular EtherCAT® device using a modular device profile (MDP)
- Station can be mapped as a block device
- Acyclic data communication (mailbox protocols)
- Cyclic (synchronous) data communication
- Firmware can be updated
- Typical cycle time of the Axioline F local bus is around 10 μs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 144 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number