The bus coupler is intended for use within an EtherCAT® network and represents the link to the Axioline F I/O system.
Up to 63 Axioline F devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
EtherCAT® is a registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Auotmation GmbH, Germany.
A corresponding ESI file is available for integrating the Axioline F station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- 2 RJ45 connections
- Rotary encoding switch
- Automatic addressing
- Station mapped as a modular EtherCAT® device using a modular device profile (MDP)
- Station can be mapped as a block device
- Acyclic data communication (mailbox protocols)
- Cyclic (synchronous) data communication
- Firmware can be updated
- Typical cycle time of the Axioline F local bus is around 10 μs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 144 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number