The bus coupler is intended for use within a PROFIBUS network and represents the link to the Axioline F I/O system.
Up to 63 Axioline F devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
A corresponding GSD file is available for integrating the Axioline F station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- Up to 63 additional Axioline devices can be connected
- PROFIBUS connection via 9-pos. D-SUB socket
- Electrical isolation between PROFIBUS interface and logic
- Rotary coding switches for setting the PROFIBUS address
- DP/V1 for class 1 and class 2 masters
- PROFIBUS data transmission speed of 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps
- Dynamic configuration is supported
- I&M functions
- Firmware can be updated
- Typical cycle time of the Axioline F local bus is around 10 μs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 147 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number