The bus coupler represents the link between an Ethernet network (Modbus/TCP)and the Axioline F system.
Up to 63 Axioline F devices can be connected to an existing Ethernet system using the bus coupler.
- Up to 63 additional Axioline devices can be connected
- 2 Ethernet ports (with integrated switch)
- Transmission speed of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps
- Rotary encoding switch
- Modbus/TCP (UDP) support
- BootP and DHCP
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Firmware can be updated
- Typical cycle time of the Axioline F local bus is around 10 μs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 145 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number