The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire data from absolute encoders with SSI interface with a maximum resolution of up to 56 bits.
The module supports encoders with gray and binary code.
Transmission speeds of up to 2 MHz are supported.
In addition, the module has an analog output which allows for specifying setpoints, e.g., for electrical and hydraulic drives.
- Permanent surge protection against 24 V DC for all interfaces
- Permanent short-circuit protection for all interfaces
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- 1 SSI interface
- Monitoring of the 24 V encoder supply
- Supports transmission speeds from 62.5 kHz to 2 MHz for SSI
- 8-bit to 56-bit resolution
- Supports Gray and binary code
- 1 analog, bipolar output channel for the connection of either voltage or current signals
- Connection of actuators in 2-wire technology
- Voltage ranges: 0 V ... 10 V, ±10 V, 0 V ... 5 V, ±5 V
- Current ranges: 0 mA ... 20 mA, 4 mA ... 20 mA, ±20 mA
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 165 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number